Warranty and legal notices: Android Store is committed to only distribute the original products, official importer and official warranty from manufacturer.
Starting from the date of purchase of the product, the buyer is covered by a warranty period of 12 months is to have purchased the product in a personal capacity who has purchased for professional purposes (purchase with a VAT).
Once you have discovered the defect, the consumer has 2 months to report the defect to Android Store, which will be activated so that the consumer’s rights are protected by carrying out all the necessary practices in order to get the repair and / or replacement of the product in the shortest possible time. The warranty never covers the damage to the products procured by improper use of the same, nor any damage caused by the products to third parties or to property and third party objects.
Android Store is accessible and navigable anonymously. All datasheets are freely available, same applies to the ability to place products in the shopping cart to make a test purchase and verify how much are the shipping costs.
It is necessary to register the moment you decide to proceed with the purchase. In this case you will be prompted to enter the information strictly necessary for the purchase and delivery of the product. You can subscribe to the Newsletter to be informed regularly about our promotions. This data can be changed by the user at any time through the “my account”. The data provided are subject to D.lgs. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 (“personal data protection code”), known as the Privacy Act.
Personal data are processed on electronic and paper support mainly, within the normal activities of our company, to:
- Purposes strictly connected and instrumental to managing relations with the customer (internal statistics, popularity, feedback preliminary acquisitions information aimed at the conclusion of a contract or the provision of a service, etc.);
- Purposes connected with obligations under the tax laws in force
The person concerned has expressly and free of rights under Art. 13 of the law. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 as follows:
– to request confirmation of the existence of personal data;
– to know their origin, the logic and purposes of data processing;
– to obtain updating, rectification and integration;
– to request the cancellation or suspension in case of illegal treatment, to oppose their processing for legitimate reasons, it being understood that the cancellation of your personal data is subject to the submission of a notice sent to the Android Store.
World on wheels LLC
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, DE 19958
County of Sussex
United States of America