GM550 Digital Infrared Thermometer – Yellow
GM550 Digital Infrared Thermometer Non-Contact IR Lasering Temperature Tester – Yellow
- Item Type: tool
- Measurement range: -50 °C ~ 550 °C ( -58 °F ~1022 °F )
- Repeatability: 1C or 1% of reading
- Resolution:0.1C or 0.1F
- Response Time: 500m/Sec, 95% response
- Emissivity : 0.1-1.0 (adjustable)
- Distance To Spot Ration: 12:1
- Spectral response: 8~14μm
- Storage Temperature: -20C ~ 60C ( -4 F ~140 F )
- Operating Temperature: 0C ~ 40C ( 32 F ~104 F )
- Battery: 2 x AAA battery (Batteries are not included)
- 1 x thermometer
- When using the machine to measure temperature, pay attention to the ratio between the distance and the size of the measuring area. As the distance between the machine and the object under test increases, the measuring area will increase accordingly. The material – distance ratio of the thermometer is 12:12. Observation range: the measured object must be larger than the measuring area of the machine. As the distance between the measured object and the measured object gets closer and closer, it must be ensured that the measured object is at least twice larger than the measured area.
- 1-2cm error might exist due to manual measurements, please kindly understand. The colors deviation might differ due to different monitor settings.
Simple one-handed operation.
LCD with back light.
Low battery indication.
LED back light system.
℃ /℉ temperature unit conversion.
Automatic Power off in 7 seconds without any operation.
Date launched: May 21 2019
Status: In Stock